Today I share the pattern of this little dress with pockets for my doll Eva. Also you can make it for your little dolls.
This pattern is only for free personal use. You are not allowed to translate, sell or distribute this pattern without my permission, please send a direct link to whoever wants to share this pattern. You are free to sell your finished product, but please credit the original designer when appropriate.
Abbreviations I used
ch – chain
slst – slip stitch
sc – simple crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
inc – increase (two sc in the same stitch)
inc_blo – increase (two sc in the same stitch working in the back loop only)
(…) x N – repeat all between () N times
For the doll size 16 cm I used the crochet hook 3 and cotton yarn 50gr/170m. You can use your favourite yarn and hook.
20 ch, make a circle joining with slst in the 1st stitch
Working each round only in FRONT loops of the stitches, unless otherwise stated in the pattern.
In the start of each round make 1 ch, in the end of each round join with slst on the ch.
1. 20sc (20)
2. (2sc, inc, 4dc, inc, 2sc) x 2 (24)
3. (3sc, inc, 2 ch, skip 4 stitches, inc, 3sc) x 2 (24)
4. (5sc, inc, inc, 5sc) x 2 (28)
5. 8sc, (inc_blo, sc) x 2, inc_blo, 2sc, inc_blo, (sc, inc_blo) x 2, 8sc (34)
6. 8sc, 8ch, sc in the front loop of the 1st inc_blo of round 5, 1ch, skip 8 stitches, 2sc, 1ch, sc in the front loop of the 2nd inc_blo of round 5, 8ch, skip 8 stitches, 8sc. (34)
We will not use 8ch untill round 11.
7. 8sc, 8sc in 8 skipped stitches, 2sc, 8sc in 8 skipped stitches, 8sc (34)
8-10 (3 rounds). 34sc (34)
11. 8sc, on 8ch of round 6: 4hdc, 4dc, skip 8 stitches, 2sc, on 8ch of round 6: 4dc, 4hdc, skip 8 stitches, 8sc. (34)
12. 8sc, 8sc workind in two FRONT loops of the stitches of rounds 10 and 11, 2sc, 8sc workind in two FRONT loops of the stitches of rounds 10 and 11, 8sc. (34)
Fasten off and weave in the tail. The dress is ready!